Monday, October 8, 2018

How To Get Rid Of A Timeshare: Another Happy Customer

timeshare cancellation
If you own a timeshare, chances are you are wondering how to get rid of a timeshare. Previously, timeshares were seen as something that only older people purchased. However, with new marketing tactics and savvy salesmen, the timeshare industry is appealing more and more to millennial purchasers.

This may seem like no big deal, but I promise you it is. When you buy a timeshare you commit to it for life, along with maintenance fees. The younger you are when you buy a timeshare, the more likely that you will begin to have some buyer’s remorse and need to get out of your timeshare.

When you buy a timeshare in your 20s, there is a lot that can change. Just listen to this story from one of our timeshare exit team reviews.

“My husband and I bought a timeshare when we were young, excited, and lost in a vacation moment. We weren’t thinking clearly and it just seemed like such a good idea at the time. I got wrapped up in a fantasy and I said yes to something that I shouldn’t have.

It all started when we were on our honeymoon. We went all out. Luxury resort, the works. We were approached as we checked into our hotel by a timeshare salesman, only I couldn’t tell that’s what he was. He offered us a free dinner in exchange for ninety minutes of our time.

All we had to do was listen to a vacation club presentation. I never imagined I would have to know how to get rid of a timeshare. We said yes. We were young and the idea of something for free was very appealing, especially since we had just paid for our entire wedding.

timeshare cancellation
At the presentation, they pulled out all the stops. They sold me on the idea of a vacation club and convinced me that I would save money by buying a timeshare. My husband and I were sold. We signed on the dotted line.

We didn’t do a timeshare cancellation during our rescission period and then when we realized we had been duped, they told us it was too late.

I am so glad I did not listen to the timeshare company. It turns out, they had lied and I had entered into a fraudulent contract. They told me that I would receive priority booking over non-timeshare guests. I didn’t. They told me my timeshare would appreciate in value, it didn’t.

With the help of the experts at Timeshare Cancel Center, I was able to figure out how to get rid of a timeshare. They did all the hard work for me. For the cost of a few years of maintenance fees, they were able to get me out of my timeshare obligation.

timeshare cancellation
No more expensive timeshare payments and no more sky-high interest rates. I have never felt so free. Thank you so much. I am so glad I called this skilled timeshare exit team.”

As you can see, our timeshare exit team was able to help this satisfied customer get out of her timeshare obligation. Her story is not unique and many people have been the victim of a timeshare scam.

If this is the case, you can count on us to be on your side. We know how to get rid of a timeshare and we will work for you. Don’t take no for an answer and don’t become a victim of the timeshare company.


Call us today to learn more about your timeshare exit options. We are here for you when you need us. 

For More Information About Timeshare Cancellation
Talk With Our Timeshare Exit Team Or Logon To Our Website:


For A Free Timeshare Exit Team Consultation,Conducted By A Timeshare Cancel CenterTimeshare Advocate Call 24/7: 1-866-399-2929


Timeshare Exit Team


Timeshare Cancellation

  



Timeshare Cancel Center LLC Attn: Timeshare Exit Team
5036 Dr. Phillips Blvd. #221  Orlando, Florida 32819-3310 USA
Timeshare Resales

For A Free Timeshare Exit Consultation

Call 24/7 . . . 1-866-399-2929 

No comments:

Post a Comment